Mindfulness and Selfcompassion
Mindfulness is about being fully awake in our lives. It is about perceiving the exquisite vividness of each moment. We also gain immediate access to our own powerful inner resources for insight, transformation, and healing. - Jon Kabat-Zinn -
Mindfulness can transform the brain
A decade ago, the research was just getting started - evidence was anecdotal, and there was no way of knowing for sure if mindfulness practice was truly making the difference that so many were reporting.
However, we now know that mindfulness practice:
- Increases the brain waves associated with neural integration and well-being
- Leads to an increased sense of well-being, not to mention greater stress resilience and deeper empathy in both professional and personal relationships.
- Improves attention, learning, and memory
- Reduces experiences of pain, including chronic pain
- Correlates with reduced feelings of burnout and increased stress resilience
- Decreases the frequency and severity of stress, and the symptoms that come with it, including IBS, insomnia, and sexual dysfunction.
Call for an appointment in Frankfurt or Bad Vilbel 0049 177 4512080